Friday, August 19, 2011

Feline Friday: Meet Margaret!


Meet Margaret, Miami Valley Dog Blog's very first "honorary dog!"  Margaret is being cared for by two of my friends, and they asked me to feature her here so she'd have a better chance at finding a good home!


Here's Margaret's story, as told by Tara: "This adorably sweet, I mean SUPER sweet little kitty cat, I have named Margaret needs a forever home and fast!!   She will make anyone who loves cats a wonderful lifelong friend!  Her faves include purring and being petted :) She has been abandoned and was skin and bones, before I started feeding her.  She is a female orange tabby, ALREADY spayed and front declawed! Yes, whoever abandoned her left her defenseless outside :(  I'm currently treating her for a nasty abscess as something got a hold of her outside and she can't defend herself.  As you know, I am a Registered Vet Tech, I have taken her to the vet and she is Feline Leukemia/FIV NEGATIVE! She is believed to be approximately 5 years old and weighs in at 6.5 lbs, she is very petite and sweet! I have performed a dental on her and she is up to date on her vaccinations as well as anything deemed necessary. PPPPPLEASE, SHARE THIS LINK WITH YOUR FRIENDS!!  Interested/Serious animal lovers can reach me anytime at tfisher@tippvet.com. Thank you for helping me find her a loving, forever family! The unconditional love and acceptance that our pets give us always leaves me speechless and my heart happy."


If you're interested in giving Margaret a home, you can contact Tara at the e-mail address given above, or you can call my friend Julie at (937) 418-3135 - she's helping take care of this sweet cat, too! 


If you can't give Margaret a home, please share this link with all your cat-loving friends!  The more people who see this, the better chance Margaret has of finding a safe forever home!

No comments:

Post a Comment