Thursday, July 14, 2011

Save Shiloh!

Meet Shiloh!

I received an e-mail from a Dream 4 Pets member who was contacted by Shiloh's foster mom.  Here's what she had to say:

"One year ago yesterday, I brought Shiloh from the Gallia County, Ohio, shelter when I had an extra crate while picking up several others dogs on transport.  Shiloh was terrified and as it turned out, nearly feral.  She's made lots of progress over the last year.   She's small (just over 25 pounds), loves to run and play in my backyard with my three male dogs, is crate trained, smart, agile, and has come to enjoy being petted.  She's healthy, current on shots and HW negative.  She is still skittish with new circumstances.  Shiloh needs to be with people who have patience and only male dogs.

She has shown absolutely no aggression toward my male dogs but does not get along with other female dogs. So she must be placed with only male dogs.

 My husband absolutely insists that Shiloh must find another place AND SOON.  I am desperate to find Shiloh a place.  Please circulate Shiloh's photos and information widely.   Any help that you can give will be appreciated."

If you are interested in adopting Shiloh, please contact her foster mom at dasearcy@sbcglobal.net !  If you can't adopt Shiloh, please share this link with anyone who might be interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment