Monday, May 23, 2011

Adorable Dachshund Alert!

That's right, even tornado warnings won't keep me from blogging about dogs!  I hope everyone is staying safe tonight & that the rest of the evening is quiet for all of us!

There's one lone dog to feature tonight, and she's of a breed I'm particularly fond of - Dachshund!  (As you may be able to tell by my Blogger profile pic, I'm the "mom" of one very spoiled weiner dog!)

Meet Daisy!  She's a Dachshund/Spaniel mix currently at the Miami County Animal Shelter.  The shelter staff says she's only about 6 or 8 months old but appears to have already had a litter of puppies.  She was brought in as a stray and is a little hesitant, but does come around when you give her a little time.  If you'd like to give Daisy the great home she deserves, call (937) 332-6919!

No comments:

Post a Comment