Saturday, April 16, 2011

Angel Needs a Forever Home!

Hi everyone! 

I just got home from my shift volunteering at the Dream 4 Pets adopt-a-thon and plan on posting a few pictures from it later, but for now I wanted to share the story of Angel. 

(Sorry for the slightly distorted picture - I took a picture of the flyer the lady gave me!)

Angel is a 5-year-old Boston Terrier whose owner passed away at the age of 80.  Luckily a woman named Mary stepped in to give Angel a foster home until she can find a new family!  Mary says Angel can be a bit food aggressive towards other dogs (this issue has been solved by feeding Angel separately!) and that she's stil learning to share her squeaky toys with other dogs--she'd rather have them all to herself!  She would do best in a home with no children and with a fenced in yard.  If you'd like to adopt Angel, call her foster mom Mary at (937) 335-3830!

No comments:

Post a Comment